Sunday, March 18, 2012

A reflection on class thus far...

What are 3 things you remember from this class thus far?

3 Things I remember from this class so far:

1. The Projects.
Creating these projects and sharing with the class is challenging but it sparks discussion very well. I have enjoyed creating things when I can do it easily, but I get frustrated when I don't have a great idea of what I want to do.

2. The Freedom.
In this class, we have a lot of freedom. The freedom can be freeing, or it can lead to chaos in my mind. Overall I enjoy it because it causes me to think freely and think a lot more.

3. The Discussion.
I love to discuss things I am passionate about, and so far I have found a way to be passionate about everything we have talked about. I really enjoyed the last video we watched with the clay artist.

How has your experience in this class been different from your experiences in other classes? If it has not been different, explain what is similar to your other classes.

My experience has been very different in this class than other classes because this class makes it so free to think. It seems that the "rules" in other classes, while easily defined what was to be turned in, didn't really give me a chance to really turn the gears and think about something I wanted to do, emphasis on I.

What would you like to get from the rest of this class?

I would like to continue to think openly and I am very excited to see what becomes of the fear assignment. I have a theory that the only thing that is feared is the unknown and I'm excited to see how it fleshes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment