Monday, February 20, 2012

My questions and Mantra

First, my questions.

  1. What if I was being held captive
  2. What if I didn’t know I was being held captive
  3. What if my captures didn’t know me
  4. What if I didn’t know my captures
  5. What if my family didn’t know I was being held
  6. What if I didn’t know my family didn’t know I was being held
  7. What if I was being held with a tiger
  8. What if the tiger liked me
  9. What if the tiger didn’t like me
  10. What if I killed the tiger
  11. What if the tiger killed me
  12. What if no one knew I was being held
  13. What if there was no light
  14. What if there was loud sounds and I couldn’t hear
  15. What if I was blind folded
  16. What if I was being starved
  17. What if being held captive had nothing to do with being actually held in something
  18. What if being held captive meant that my ignorance was holding me
  19. What if my ignorance is holding me captive for real right now
  20. What if my ignorance was holding someone else captive
  21. What if my ignorance was holding thousands of people captive
  22. What if someone else’s ignorance was holding me captive
  23. What if that someone was a movie star
  24. What if that someone was a musician
  25. What if that someone was really a something
  26. What if that something was technology
  27. What if that something was an iPhone
  28. What if that someone was Steve Jobs
  29. What if steve jobs was holding apple captive
  30. What if my ignorance in other tech companies was holding me captive with apple
  31. What if I switched to android from iPhone
  32. I would never do that
  33. What if I never did that
  34. What if I stayed captive in apple’s ecosystem
  35. What if I miss opportunities everywhere else because I am letting myself be captivated
  36. What if I am holding others captive because of my love of apple
  37. What if there was no apple
  38. What if I were being held by other things
  39. What if I am being held by other things
  40. What if school is holding me captive
  41. What if my teachers are holding my mind captive
  42. What if the mind being held captive is the absolute worst thing ever
  43. What if I my hatred for myself made me hate other people
  44. What if I am holding my mind captive because I don’t WANT to like other people
  45. What if other people don’t like me because of my captivity
  46. What if other people like me because of my captivity
  47. What if people only like tigers in captivity
  48. What if tigers secretly like only being in captivity
  49. What if a tiger born in captivity is being held ignorant of how his life could be
  50. What if this assignment just held me captive?

This all led me to think that I need to be aware of being held captive more than I am. As a daily reminder I created a mantra for myself. I can post it somewhere and look at it daily. And of course, I tied it in with a tiger, which was part of our thought process...




No comments:

Post a Comment